Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Funny Bumpez













Once upon a time a dreamed of covering my '74 Volvo with funny bumper stickers (glad I didn't, see: people of walmart). But the occasional one is still good for a laugh or to make a good point.








A lot of the stickers on this website are political, but no less funny. While I was excited to feature this site when I first found it, I have be hesitant since it hasn't been updated since then. Nudge, nudge...








I don't get these family window stickers. Why do people want to advertise to the whole world their family's names or at least, in most cases, how ridiculously large their is while you sit behind him them in traffic doing the math... Mom, dad, 6 kids, 3 dogs, and two cats are all in that Hyundai?

badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badgers!






Um. Yes. I am following you.










This one I just liked.
For finding your own bumper stickers, I like evolvefish.com



because after all, hanging out here is "definitely work related"



1 comment: