Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And so it begins...

I've found myself recently scouring the web for funny sites to view myself or share with family and co-workers. I decided it would be great to have all this fun stuff in one spot.

Please feel free to contact me with suggested sites. If you want, let me know what what pic/comment/video/etc makes you LOL. I prefer to keep them mostly PG-13 so no one has to worry too much about checking the page at work, etc. A warning: some of the sites I will post will have more risque items scattered here and there. When possible I will warn you. If you have a site you want featured, please let me know. I will link all sites to the original site hopefully creating more traffic for those people and places that have made me smile.

Keep checking back often!
~Erinn

No comments:

Post a Comment