Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Blog That Started It All

I check this site first thing every morning. Anyone who knows me knows I've gotten more and more into cake decorating as the years have gone by. This page is a great tutorial of how NOT to do cake decorating. What makes it even better is Jenn's (and her crew's) witty commentary on each of the posts.



There are cakes where people obviously forgot to engage a
few more brain cells when interpreting directions...


Cakes that make you go ewwwww!

And cakes that don't quite turn out like the picture.
(Click on the picture to go to the link to see what the bride asked for...)



My only disappointment (so far) is that they aren't coming to Phoenix on their book tour. I hope that some day I can spot a Cake Wreck so I too can become an official Wreckporter.



Check out some of the things people pass as "professional" cakes. Or on Sundays, check out the "Sunday Sweets" for some pretty amazing cakes!

(still working out the kinks. For now you'll just have to follow the links. Sorry, unintentional rhyme.)

No comments:

Post a Comment